" Finally - a search engine that finds exactly what I want and nothing else"
Applies semantic search, or a natural language process (NLP), with “logic”, “reason”, and “knowledge” analysis to understand the contextual meaning of written text in a search query and entrant information. This process which has been named Robologic enables the extraction and abstraction of search information with a precision and exactitude that is unmatched by any other search engine.
The structure of the algorithm can be applied to all search categories. ConeTeq has initially chosen furniture as a search arena because it is a significant showcase market. The huge variability and specificity of furniture offers a maximum number of parameters and variables, making it well suited to demonstrate the full power of ConeTeq’s remarkable technology.
Strength of Robologic over others.
ConeTeq will rapidly capture the online search market because of its functional advantages
- Direct link to product page
- “Accuracy” of the results to search queries.
- Accepts queries that are in natural language to expand the sector of online searchers.
- Collecting, organizing and cataloging “products” robotically from the URL of merchant websites into Robologic Database without any input from merchants.
- Customizing priorities of a query according to the user’s convenience
- No optimization needed
- In depth specificity for the user’s query
- All result pages satisfy the query
- When satisfying a query all merchants on the Web are equidistant.
- Can also provide organized information related to Ancillary services such as (cancellation, return, refund, warranty, free shipping)
How it works
ConeTeq LLC, a Delaware limited liability company was founded in 2005 to develop and market a high level of accuracy, high-specificity, and highly-interactive search engine technology that was first conceived by the company’s founder Inventor Patrick Delefevre in 1995.
Delefevre submitted the first ConeTeq patent in 1999, and granted in 2002 (US 6,393,417 B1-“Method for Providing a Rapid Internet Search”. NOBS 101 In mid-2000 when accuracy of results increased considerably from the early stages of search in internet. Then upon this reality, Mr. Delefevre chose what Gartner Group had advised strongly to Google at his early days to change their fuzzy algorithm into “understanding the contextual meaning of the text (AI)”, In 2006, Mr. Delefevre took the challenge and followed Gartner’s advice, and developed a complete algorithm and submitted a patent in 2012 “Method and system for understanding text” named “Robologic”.The US patent was granted in 2017.
Thus, AI being a technology that will remake the world.
Currently there are about 1,100,000,000 shares distributed among 50+ friends and acquaintances in varying proportions.
In 1999 the first patent (US 6,393,417 B1) “Method for Providing a Rapid Internet Search” was submitted and in 2003 the patent was granted. Subsequent patents were filed in 2003 and 2004 As the project progressed from 2006 to 2012 ConeTeq prepared and submitted a new patent (US 2014/0067376 A1) entitled “Method and System for Understanding Text” related to search engine for understanding contextual meaning of text robotically and obtained the patent in 2017 under the number US 9734262 B2.
Omar Abi Ghannam
Rawia El Masri
ConeTeq Officers and Associates
President: Patrick Delefevre
Treasurer: Mark Barrett
Secretary: Patrick Delefevre
Law firm affiliated with ConeTeq:
Smolak & Vaughan LLP
Mark W. Barrett, Esq.
East Mill 21 High Street, Suite 301 North Andover, MA 01845
The Late Robert Tendler, Patent Attorney & Associates
HAYES SOLOWAY, P.C.
4640 E Skyline Dr. Tucson, AZ 85718
Phone: (520) 882-7623
Fax: (520) 882-764
The Certified Public Accountant
KATZ, NANNIS+SOLOMON, PC
Sandra Y. Caterine, CPA, MST
800 South Street Suite 250 Waltham, MA 02453
T : 781-453-8700
U-SHE, TASKS, REVENUE INLETS (RI)
The goal of the required funding and revenues is to cover and develop the following tasks which will lead us to the "Ultimate Shopping Experience" (U-SHE):
- Accuracy and conveniency of results
- Users can input detailed query with great specificity
- Robologic can accept prices & dimensions in the user query
- All pages satisfy the query
- Interaction (ability to prioritize user query and interact with the results without entering a new query e.g sorting shapes, color, finish etc...)
- Direct link to product pages
- Robologic does not require merchant's input to populate data
- Cover additional categories (apparel, electronics, appliances, household, etc...)
- Merchant that will satisfy the query will not be eliminated from the results
- Additional tools, spelling checker, availability, price updating etc...
- Ancillary services of a product (cancellation, return, refund, etc...)
- Associate services (storing, packing, shipping, delivery, insurance, etc...)
- Neutral Sales Consultant (Unbiased expert opinion about the product)
- Location preference
- Prepare for e-commerce
- When No Match for User Queries, then place those queries on demand for all interested parties
Robologic 1 (Revenue Inlet) - (Fees upon usage & licensing)
- Affiliate marketing
- Click-through revenue
Affiliate Disclosure: When you click links on the result page on robologic.io and buy products, we may receive a small affiliate commission to help fund our company. You will not pay more by buying when you click our links.
Voice recognition - (Licensing)
- Understanding the voice conversation
- We will be able to eliminate and filter other interference
Market statistical analysis - (Fees upon usage)
- Grading from general to specific
- Get an actual marketing survey or the merits of the product